Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wow, i guess this is actually my first official blog.

So i always fantasized about having a blog or  a vlog. 
I always wanted people to so what i do and how i really live.
So i'm gonna start writing about my daily life and and make you as entertained as possible.

I guess we can start at the start itself.
Ever since i was a little child there was something really attracting about media and exposure.
I was always either singing or rapping or making a complete fool out of myself so that people will notice me.
When i got a bit older i discovered my passion in sports, media and music.
I make myself free by combining the three and letting all the stress go.

So that was a little peace of me enjoy what is still to come. 

remember to always have a little fun and never forget where you came from.

greetings from the caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment