Monday, April 7, 2014

How I survive the monday mondays

Hello beautiful people,

It is monday today and just like every other monday, I hate it.
I have the monday mondays.
First of all, a monday monday is just the pure hatred of the phenomenon that comes by once a week called monday.
I have no idea why, but i just hate mondays, even on an island mondays are hated by the majority of the crowd.
Here is how I survive my mondays.

Make a plan.
Well you don't necessarily have to make a plan, you just have to sort of brainstorm your way out.
Start filling up your mind with ideas, for examples things that you're gonna do.
When does a day get boring? When you don't have anything to do.
Think about as much things as you possibly can, so you'll have something to do at all times and your brain will make your day better by thinking about good things.


Go with your gut.
If you are stuck while making a hard decision, use your gut.
Hard decisions aren't made for mondays, that's why you just wing it and go along for the ride.
When you use your gut making decisions, you make decisions much faster and results will be a lot more surprising.
Life takes you for a ride when you make spontaneous decisions because you don't know what the result is going to be.

Have fun and enjoy
Keep positive thoughts going and positive things will happen.
You would be amazed at how many things can change by just adjusting your perspective of how you look at things. Stay positive and positive things will come.
I like to think a lot has to do with mind power.
When I'm feeling depressed or sad I just have to remember, that those are my feelings and i can change my feelings by thinking about something else.

happy mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment